1. How long will it take for me to receive my order?
Orders are fulfilled within 24 hours of being placed. Once your package leaves our facility, it should be to you within 2-5 business days depending on where you live. Learn morehere.
2. Which states do you ship to?
Due to US federal regulations, we ship CBD products to all US statesexcept Idaho, Nebraska, Ohio, and South Dakota.
3. Do you ship internationally?
No. At this time, due to US federal regulations, we are unable to ship CBD products internationally. We only ship CBD products to certain states within the US.
4. Which types of pods does your vape take?
Our HitBit Vape Series One can accept both CBD and nicotine pods from HitBit and JUUL.
5. How long does your vape battery last?
When fully charged, our HitBit Vape Series One lasts 2-3x longer than most comparable devices on the market.
6. Do your CBD pods contain any nicotine?
No. Our CBD pods only contain CBD.
7. Can I travel freely with CBD pods?
Even though CBD is federally legal in the US, each state and airport has its own policies as to what they allow. We recommend you contact TSA or the airport(s) where you are traveling through since they would be able to give you the best and most accurate information.
8. When will my pods expire?
We recommend using our products within two (2) years of the manufacture date to experience the best effects. Over time, their potency will decrease. Keep them upright in a cool, dry place to extend their shelf life.